- Nyala Insurance records the highest results in the history of Ethiopian private insurers
- NISCO Launches the 3rd Round Graduate Trainees’ Program
- Nyala Insurance Pays Birr 19 million for fire damage insurance
- Nyala Insurance Registers all-time high Record Profits in the History of Ethiopian Private Insurers
- “Breathing Life into Life: Reviving Long Term Insurance Business in Ethiopia”
- Best performing Service Centers receive rewards
- NISCO: Benefiting farmers threatened by climate shocks
- Ethiopian Life Insurance Business still suffering from the lowest Penetration Rate
- NISCO’s 2nd Batch Graduate Trainees’ Program Underway
- Nyala Insurance Records Notable Achievements
Addis Ababa (Dec 4, 2018) - Nyala Insurance S.C (NISCO) disclosed that it has registered the industry’s all-time high results in its core businesses in the 2017/18 fiscal year.
Addis Ababa (14th October 2018) – In partnership with the National Bank of Ethiopia (NBE), Nyala Insurance S.C (NISCO) has launched the 3rd round Graduate Trainees Program (GTP-III) on 14th October 2018.
Addis Ababa (February 15, 2018) - Nyala Insurance S.C (NISCO) paid Birr 18.9 million on compensation claims for three corporate customers (Modern Building Industries PLC, AMAGA and Dana Trading PLC) for loss and damages caused by fire.