- Nyala Insurance records the highest results in the history of Ethiopian private insurers
- NISCO Launches the 3rd Round Graduate Trainees’ Program
- Nyala Insurance Pays Birr 19 million for fire damage insurance
- Nyala Insurance Registers all-time high Record Profits in the History of Ethiopian Private Insurers
- “Breathing Life into Life: Reviving Long Term Insurance Business in Ethiopia”
- Best performing Service Centers receive rewards
- NISCO: Benefiting farmers threatened by climate shocks
- Ethiopian Life Insurance Business still suffering from the lowest Penetration Rate
- NISCO’s 2nd Batch Graduate Trainees’ Program Underway
- Nyala Insurance Records Notable Achievements
Addis Ababa (14th October 2018) – In partnership with the National Bank of Ethiopia (NBE), Nyala Insurance S.C (NISCO) has launched the 3rd round Graduate Trainees Program (GTP-III) on 14th October 2018.
The program designed by Nyala Insurance as part of its human resource development plan is intended to resolve the serious shortage of well-trained and skilled human capital.
The 3rd batch graduate trainee’s program candidates
Like in the previous programs, NISCO invited fresh graduates of state and private-owned universities to sit for entrance exams prepared by Addis Ababa University (AAU) on behalf of NISCO. Accordingly, AAU has screened best scorers out of 800 graduates who registered for the program.
Upon the program launching ceremony, Yared Mola, Chief Executive Officer of Nyala Insurance S.C, has welcomed the graduates to join one of the leading insurance companies with fresh minds and passions.
Candidates of the program (Partial View) during training orientation
“You are now family members of NISCO to be trained, and equip yourselves with all the required level of knowledge and experience sharing. Your trainers and mentors are the best mind in the industry to share with you what they have acquired in their long walk in the Ethiopian insurance industry”, he underlined.
Yared also remarked that members of the first and second batch of the program have got placed successfully in the service operation, now playing a key role in their assigned tasks.
To this end, Yared advised the trainees to attentively attend the training and prepare themselves to be a true professional of insurance.
Getaneh K.Assefa, Senior Communications Officer, Nyala Insurance S.C)