- NISCO Launches the 3rd Round Graduate Trainees’ Program
- Nyala Insurance Registers all-time high Record Profits in the History of Ethiopian Private Insurers
- “Breathing Life into Life: Reviving Long Term Insurance Business in Ethiopia”
- Best performing Service Centers receive rewards
- NISCO: Benefiting farmers threatened by climate shocks
- Ethiopian Life Insurance Business still suffering from the lowest Penetration Rate
- NISCO’s 2nd Batch Graduate Trainees’ Program Underway
- Nyala Insurance Records Notable Achievements
- Training underway to enhance business operation
- NISCO Launches Loyalty Reward Program
Addis Ababa (February 20, 2016) – Nyala Insurance S.C (NISCO) awarded best performing Service Centers in a gala dinner held at Capital Hotel here in Addis
for their outstanding achievements in the overall operation performances during the year 2014/15.
(From left to right), Mekele and Beklobet Service Centers receiving their awards from Ato Yared Mola, Chief Executive Officer of Nyala Insurance S.C
|Dire Dawa Service Center||Wuha Limat Servcie Center|
CSC-West, Special Service Center
( From left to Right), CSC-West, Mekele, Beklobet
While after closing NISCO’s 34th Performance Evaluations (PEs) Workshop, which was run at Getfam International Hotel for three consecutive days under the theme “Embracing Digitalization in Insurance Service”, Beklobet and Wuha Limat Service Centers from Addis Ababa, and Mekle and Dire Dawa from the Regional Service Centers have received trophies and financial awards for being 1st and 2nd, respectively, in their overall operation performances. CSC-West has also got a special recognition for being special Service Center during the captioned budget year.
Mention was made during the ceremony that parameters set for screening or evaluating the service centers are, among others, premium volume, premium portfolio mix, retention ratio, efficiency in claim handling, customer handling, profitability, etc.
NISCO has more than 43 Service Centers throughout the country.
Managers of the 2014/15 Best Performing Service Centers with NISCO’s Management Team Members