- Nyala Insurance Pays Birr 19 million for fire damage insurance
- Nyala Insurance Registers all-time high Record Profits in the History of Ethiopian Private Insurers
- “Breathing Life into Life: Reviving Long Term Insurance Business in Ethiopia”
- Best performing Service Centers receive rewards
- NISCO: Benefiting farmers threatened by climate shocks
- Ethiopian Life Insurance Business still suffering from the lowest Penetration Rate
- NISCO’s 2nd Batch Graduate Trainees’ Program Underway
- Nyala Insurance Records Notable Achievements
- Training underway to enhance business operation
- NISCO Launches Loyalty Reward Program
Nyala Insurance S.C unveiled that it has launched Loyalty reward Program for its channel partners -insurance brokers- (the first part of the package) as part and parcel of developing partnership and customer retention strategy.
(From left to right), Ato Wubetu Workneh (President of Ethiopian Insurance Brokers’ Association), Ato Yared Mola (NISCO’s CEO) and Tegegne Masresha, EO, Marketing & Business Development
Tegegne Masresha, Executive of Officer of Marketing and Business Development, presented on the 2nd NISCO and Ethiopian Insurance Brokers’ Day, carried out at Capital Hotel on 20th February 2016 under the theme “Insurance Intermediation in the Age of Digitalization”, that the objective of the program is to properly acknowledge its business partners for their loyalty to the company and therein have a sustained competitive advantage by maximizing customer and partner satisfactions.
Tegegne added that the initiative allow NISCO to collect proper information about its customers and channel partners, increase strong brand attitudes, reward most profitable customers and partners, lower price sensitivity, increase gross written premium, enhance long-term business relationships, etc.
Participants of the 2nd NISCO and Ethiopian Insurance Brokers’ Day (partial view)
Accordingly, NISCO has label its channel partners as platinum, gold, silver and brown and thereby recognize and acknowledge them based on the volume of business, business portfolio, number of years with NISCO, partners’ share of business with NISCO, etc.