- Nyala Insurance Pays Birr 19 million for fire damage insurance
- Nyala Insurance Registers all-time high Record Profits in the History of Ethiopian Private Insurers
- “Breathing Life into Life: Reviving Long Term Insurance Business in Ethiopia”
- Best performing Service Centers receive rewards
- NISCO: Benefiting farmers threatened by climate shocks
- Ethiopian Life Insurance Business still suffering from the lowest Penetration Rate
- NISCO’s 2nd Batch Graduate Trainees’ Program Underway
- Nyala Insurance Records Notable Achievements
- Training underway to enhance business operation
- NISCO Launches Loyalty Reward Program
Addis Ababa (June 2nd 2016) - 43 senior and junior customer service officers drawn from all the service centers of the company gathered at its Head Office for a three-day-long training (from 2nd-4th June 2016) to take a comprehensive training on NISCO and its business environment.
Upon opening the training session, Yared Mola, Chief Executive Officer of Nyala Insurance S.C, remarked that the training agenda is adopted to effectively motivate the staff by making them well aware about the internal and external business environments of the company.
Participants of the training (Partial View)
He added while after concluding the training the participants are expected to be demanding, competitive and better in customer services and on major tasks of the company.
The training majorly focuses on: NISCO’s business philosophy and strategy, over of view of Ethiopian insurance industry, effective customer service handling, over view on reinsurance operation, claims management, risk and loss assessment, legal and regulatory aspects of insurance, marketing operation, etc.
Participants of the training
The five-year corporate strategic plan of NISCO declares that all staff of the company should take a motivational training at least once a year.
(By: Getaneh K.Assefa, Senior Communications Officer)