- “Breathing Life into Life: Reviving Long Term Insurance Business in Ethiopia”
- Best performing Service Centers receive rewards
- NISCO: Benefiting farmers threatened by climate shocks
- Ethiopian Life Insurance Business still suffering from the lowest Penetration Rate
- NISCO’s 2nd Batch Graduate Trainees’ Program Underway
- Nyala Insurance Records Notable Achievements
- Training underway to enhance business operation
- NISCO Launches Loyalty Reward Program
- NISCO Honors Top Performing Service Centers
- Nyala Insurance Registers over Birr100 million Profit Margin
Addis Ababa (May 2nd , 2017) – Nyala Insurance S.C (NISCO) has, in collaboration with the National Bank of Ethiopia (NBE), launched its 2nd Graduate Trainees Program (GTP-II) aiming at producing the critically needed skilled human-power and thereby get enhancing its customer service operations throughout its service outlets.
Upon launching the training program, Yared Mola, Chief Executive Officer of Nyala Insurance S.C, said NISCO is dedicatedly striving to solve shortage of well-trained workforce for the insurance service operation by screening highest scoring fresh graduates in different disciplines.
NISCO’s 2nd Batch Graduate Trainee Program (GTP -II) trainees
Participants of the program (Partial View) during training orientation
Participants of the training attending training secession
Yared remarked that members of the first batch of the program have got placed successfully in service operation and same winning achievement is expected from.
To this end, Yared advised the trainees to attentively attend the training and pay high attention to all courses.