- Nyala Insurance Pays Birr 19 million for fire damage insurance
- Nyala Insurance Registers all-time high Record Profits in the History of Ethiopian Private Insurers
- “Breathing Life into Life: Reviving Long Term Insurance Business in Ethiopia”
- Best performing Service Centers receive rewards
- NISCO: Benefiting farmers threatened by climate shocks
- Ethiopian Life Insurance Business still suffering from the lowest Penetration Rate
- NISCO’s 2nd Batch Graduate Trainees’ Program Underway
- Nyala Insurance Records Notable Achievements
- Training underway to enhance business operation
- NISCO Launches Loyalty Reward Program
Addis Ababa (May 29th, 2017) – 150 household farmers who lost their harvest due to the shortage of rainfall in Gambella National Regional State, Pimoli district, received Birr 628 thousands as a compensation from Nyala Insurance S.C (NISCO) a month ago.
The smallholder farmers receiving their claim payments
NISCO effected the claim payment in line with its high commitment to rendering micro insurance services to the smallholder farming and pastoral communities of the country.
During the handover of check payment to the victims, representative of the Africa Re, executive management members of Nyala Insurance, local officials and members of the smallholder farmers attended the ceremony.
In the previous year, NISCO also paid close to one million birr to 313 farmers who similarly lost their crops due to failed rain in the Region.