- NISCO Launches the 3rd Round Graduate Trainees’ Program
- Nyala Insurance Registers all-time high Record Profits in the History of Ethiopian Private Insurers
- “Breathing Life into Life: Reviving Long Term Insurance Business in Ethiopia”
- Best performing Service Centers receive rewards
- NISCO: Benefiting farmers threatened by climate shocks
- Ethiopian Life Insurance Business still suffering from the lowest Penetration Rate
- NISCO’s 2nd Batch Graduate Trainees’ Program Underway
- Nyala Insurance Records Notable Achievements
- Training underway to enhance business operation
- NISCO Launches Loyalty Reward Program
Addis Ababa (10th May, 2017) – Nyala Insurance S.C (NISCO) awarded best performing Service Centers in a gala dinner held at Sheraton Addis for their outstanding performances in the overall strategic and operation performances during the 2015/16 fiscal year.
Corporate East, Special Winner for the year 2015/16 Bole Service Centers, ranked 1st from AA Service Centers
Dire Dawa Service Center, Ranked 1st from the Regional Service Centers
While after closing NISCO’s 35th Performance Evaluations (PEs) Workshop, held at Azzeman Hotel for three consecutive days under the theme of “Breathing Life into Life: Reviving Long Term Insurance Business in Ethiopia”, Bole and Gola Sefer Service Centers from Addis Ababa, Dire Dawa and Jimma from the Regional Service Centers were acknowledged for being ranked 1st and 2nd, respectively, in their overall operation performances. And, Corporate-East Service Center got a special honor for being a special Service Center during the captioned budget year.
Volume of premium collection and the portfolio mix, retention ratio, efficiency in claim services, customer handling, profitability, and other technical parameters were, among others, the major set of principles to screen out the rewardees.
NISCO has more than 43 Service Centers throughout the nation.
The Best Performing Service Centers with Yared Mola (NISCO’s CEO) and Management Members